2021 was our first year with Humble Beginnings out and about at shows. I would say that the truck was about 75% of what I where I wanted it. We attended four shows and received awards at 3 of them.
Goodguys Rod & Custom Association – Puyallup WA: Award of Excellence
Goodguys Rod & Custom Association – Spokane WA: Award of Excellence
Laid Back Car Show – Anaconda MT : Top Ten Rides Award
For now we have Humble pulled apart in the shop getting some 2022 upgrades:
- Full Holley Sniper intake and fuel management system
- Rewire and clean up of electrical system
- Finish engine bay with some cool custom ideas for the wheel wells
- Adding liner to the underside of the bed
- Installing gas struts and hood pins on the front end
- Reworking the tunnel as there was a little rub going on
Looking forward to what 2022 brings as we are planning on attending all of the shows that we did in 2021 as well as a few new ones.